Countries A-Z:         A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | R | S | T | U | V | W | Y | Z
Add Bookmark Bright Future Dir.
 
Climate & Temperature > Algeria > Djanet Climate > Sunshine/ Daylight Hrs/ Day Length
Algeria flag

Sunshine & Daylight Hours in Djanet, Algeria

  • Mean sunshine hours in Djanet range between 8:36 each day in December and 12:09 to each day in July
  • The longest day of the year is 13:30 long and the shortest day is 10:29 long.
  • The longest day is 3:00 longer than the shortest day.
  • There is an average of 3795 hours of sunlight per year (of a possible 4383) with an average of 10:23 of sunlight per day.
  • It is sunny 86.6% of daylight hours. The remaining 13.4% of daylight hours are likely cloudy or with shade, haze or low sun intensity.
  • At midday the sun is on average 66° above the horizon at Djanet.

Jan Feb Mar Apr May Jun Jul Aug Sep Oct Nov Dec Annual
Average Sunlight Hours/ Day 09:09 09:41 10:34 10:38 10:46 11:48 12:09 12:01 10:12 09:50 09:08 08:36   10:23
Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day 10:48 11:18 11:58 12:41 13:17 13:35 13:27 12:57 12:15 11:32 10:56 10:38   12:00
Percentage of Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours 86 (14) 87 (13) 89 (11) 85 (15) 82 (18) 88 (12) 91 (9) 94 (6) 84 (16) 86 (14) 84 (16) 82 (18)   87 (13)
Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (). 45.8 55.1 66 77.7 85.9 89.1 85.9 77.8 66.3 54.8 45.7 42.3   66

Hours of Sunshine & Daylight Nearby Djanet, Algeria

© 2009 - 2017 climatemps.com - Sitemap - Contact Us - Privacy Policy