| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Djanet in May is very hot at 29.5 °C (85.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be severely hot with average high temperatures reaching 35 °C (95 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in May is 13 °C (23.4 °F).
- The weather in May is arid with vitually no rain. An airy 1.1mm (0in) of H2O is dropped across on average 1 day.
- In May the heavens above Djanet are glorious having on average a hefty 10:46 of bright sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 13:02 long and the longest day is 13:30 long with an average length of 13:17.
- There are approximately 2:23 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 81.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 18.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Djanet May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Djanet, Algeria
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Djanet: