| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Djanet in December is mild at 13.8 °C (56.84 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 21 °C (69.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8 °C (46.4 °F).
- In December the average diurnal temperature variation/ range is 13 °C (23.4 °F).
- The weather in December is arid with vitually no rain. An airy 1.5mm (0.1in) of liquid is deposited across on average 1 day.
- The heavens above Djanet are quite sunny with on balance a respectable 8:36 of dazzling sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 10:37 long and the longest day is 10:43 long with an average length of 10:38.
- There are approximately 1:54 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 81.8% of daylight hours and cloudy 18.2% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Djanet December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Djanet, Algeria
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Djanet: