| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Djanet in April is fairly hot at 24.9 °C (76.82 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 31 °C (87.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in April is 13 °C (23.4 °F).
- The weather in April is arid with vitually no rain. An airy 1.1mm (0in) of fluid precipitates across an average of 1 day.
- The heavens above Djanet are very sunny having an average of an appreciable 10:17 of radiant sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 12:21 long and the longest day is 13:00 long with an average length of 12:41.
- There are approximately 2:16 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 81.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 18.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Djanet April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Djanet, Algeria
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Djanet: